About Me
Name: ninjaKID
Home: Naga City, Philippines
About Me: A witty funny kid from Naga City. A proud ATENEAN. Got simple dream... to be a ninja or a secret agent... or maybe a spy. I love hanging out with my budds. Love reading, totally! Others think I'm weird & cause I do unusual things like wearing sweatshirt during sunny day and eat ice cream on a rainy day. I'm funny to get along. As long as we respect each other, imperfections doesn't matter. =) Love taking pictures too! And doing extremes(when Im with my pals only}!! But God knows we're not that wild! we're just having fun being sick! hehe. ;)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Maybe I can't rule the world. Or even be heard by my own crowd. But its not what I care about.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, July 30, 2009  
 
 
To PAT
.

NOTE:
For the first time... may .

nag comment sa blogspot ko! hhe.
Hi PAT she's a multiply user... hhe. thnx for the comment. magulo ang blog ko but you understand. that's good. hhe.

Labels: , ,

posted by ninjaKID @ 9:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 31, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Anonymous pat said…

    haha well actually i love reading blogs and I consume much of the time reading instead of writing posts. I even have 2 blogspot account and 1 wordpress. But recently I reviewed all my social networking sites and deleted some accounts that I cannot attend anymore. Right now I can only maintained one blogspot and thats http://pattysheek.blogspot.com/ Well, there's no post in it right now. Got deleted it all. I actually been recently active in Multiply.I deleted my Friendster but I still maintained my Facebook. I am active at Plurk too, but not so active in Twitter. So you see too many to handle.haha

    Its nice you have your Multiply now, we can be really good friends.

    And yes I'll be going back to Mananao, soon!?! Basta yes! Damn I miss it!

    Keep it up girl :)

     

Post a Comment

thanks for giving me comments... =)

<< Home