About Me
Name: ninjaKID
Home: Naga City, Philippines
About Me: A witty funny kid from Naga City. A proud ATENEAN. Got simple dream... to be a ninja or a secret agent... or maybe a spy. I love hanging out with my budds. Love reading, totally! Others think I'm weird & cause I do unusual things like wearing sweatshirt during sunny day and eat ice cream on a rainy day. I'm funny to get along. As long as we respect each other, imperfections doesn't matter. =) Love taking pictures too! And doing extremes(when Im with my pals only}!! But God knows we're not that wild! we're just having fun being sick! hehe. ;)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Maybe I can't rule the world. Or even be heard by my own crowd. But its not what I care about.

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, September 23, 2009  
 
 
update [sa wakas nasabi ko na!]
.


last night yun anu? ng sinabi ko kanya my feelings for her. Well, here's the update of what happened this whole day.


Well, maghapon ang klase. I just had time to be with them (friends including 'her') after lunchtime.
Tulad pa rin kame ng dati.
But I have this limitations. hehe.
Wala lang, iwas sakit kung baga. If I come too close to her, like what we used to before I told her the 'truth', I might end up 'hoping' that we can be you know what.

Lakas pati ng appeal nya kanina ay! Lalo akong nahulog. Nakakainis mang aminin, pero wala eh, hanggang sito na lang ako, nangangarap na mapa sayo. =(

'Di na ko aasa. Kase alam ko na kung asan ako sayo..
Alam ko namang hindi pwedeng tayo.
Ako pa nga nagsabi nun diba?
Sabi ko, "Hindi ako pumapatol sa barkada."
Pero alam mo ba? Alam ko na nun na gusto kita.
Kinukumbinsi ko rin sarili ko nun.
Na wag kang mahalin ng ganun.
Kaso ito na oh, gusto na kita,
Ay hindi pala,
Mahal na pala kita.
kahit alam kong walang pag asa
kahit alam kong sya ang gusto mong talaga.
pasenxa na ah?
Di ko naman 'to sinasada.
Pinigilan ko pa nga.
aan mo na to,
mawawala na lang tong parang bula
Sa pag lipas ng araw,
Malilimutan ko rin 'to.
Sana.

.


posted by ninjaKID @ 9:36 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for giving me comments... =)

<< Home